Sunday 5 February 2012

The Nature's Co Lavender Body Lotion

Hello Friends!
Today I am going to review The Nature's Co Lavender Body Lotion from 'Atmospure' range.Their entire range of products come under the following category:
-Atmospure
-Starrize
-Foressence
-Earthborne
-Aquaspark


 Price- Rs 525 for 250 ml





My Take On This Product:
I have been using this lotion from quit sometime.Its a nice body lotion for Winters.It comes in a white bottle like packaging with a cute blue flap on cap.The packaging is overall good but very bulky and not suitable for traveling purpose.There is simply huge quantity of lotion
which makes it bulky.The lotion has pretty runny texture when compared to other available body lotions in market.Its a milky white body lotion which initially smells of nice fruity fragrance changing into a strong lavender fragrance.Last year I used so many Lavender related beauty products ranging from Hand cream, Hair Oil, Beauty Pack, Essential oil, Room freshener :p  that now I am quite tired of Lavender fragrance.  :p


Anyways, this lotion feels very soothing and has cooling effect on application.Though it has Lavender essential oil, it never ever makes my skin greasy.It gets absorbed within seconds giving healthy, supple and glowing skin.This lotion though has runny texture makes my skin fully moisturized and the lavender fragrance is sooo long staying.Whenever I use it after bath, my skin stays moisturized for a long time and I don't need more re-application.However, whenever I use it during other time, I feel the need to reapply it more often.The quantity is so huge that it has barely finished.It will last me a longer period of time.It does its job of hydrating my skin.Apart from that, there is nothing extraordinary in this lotion.It will however suit Normal to Dry skin people a lot.I wont prefer it during Summer though.

Pros Of The Product:
-It Contains Kokum butter, Lavender essential oil, olive oil which is a great combination for hydrating normal to dry skin.
-It has cooling and soothing effect on skin.
-It makes my healthy supple, very smooth with a brightening glow.
-The Lavender fragrance is so long staying.
-Keeps my skin moisturized for a long period of time when used after bath.
-The quantity is huge, will last me for a long time.
-Its cruelfree and vegan.
-It contains only natural preservative.
-While considering Nature's co pricing policy, I feel its reasonable for the quantity we get.
-The first note of fragrance is soothing fruity one changing to lavender fragrance. 
Cons Of The Product:
-The bottle is huge and bulky so not travel friendly.
-The lotion has runny texture, I wish it was bit thick.
-It has strong lavender fragrance, so only for those who love it.
-Whenever I use it in evening or night, I need to reapply after 4 hours or so.
-They should mention which natural preservative they have used.
-It may sound pretty costly for many people.

Rating:3.75 out of 5

Will I repurchase it? I may purchase another body lotion from their different range as I don't like lavender fragrance so much.I so want to try their Water cress and Hibiscus range of shampoos and conditioners.

My Overall Recommendation: Its a great winter body lotion with long staying Lavender Fragrance.If you are ok with it, can definitely go for it.

p.s- Product sent by PR for review purpose.But that has not affected my review.Its as usual based on my personal experience.