Saturday 4 February 2012

My Inglot Haul from Shopatmajorbrands.com

Hello Friends!
You all must be very much aware of 20% Flat sale on Inglot Cosmetics at Shopatmajorbrands which was going on in the month of January.I missed their 30% sale because then they didn't deliver stuff to my place.But now they are offering COD to several new places.So I grabbed the opportunity to buy several Inglot eyeshadow refills and blushes this time.It was a long time when I used to stay in Kolkata and used to go to Forum Courtyard to purchase Inglot stuff.Anyways thanks to online shopping sites, life has become so easier.Anyways sweeties enough of my constant gibbering. :p Check out my Haul pics.

 Inglot Pearl 409
Inglot Pearl 414

Inglot Pearl 418

                                                                   Inglot 428 Pearl




Inglot AMC 64
Inglot Pressed Powder 19 
Inglot Blush 30
Inglot Blush 29,30, AMC 58