Friday 3 February 2012

Avon Simply Pretty ColorBliss Lipstick 'Mango Mania'

Hello Friends!
Today I am going to review a beautiful Peachy Orange Lipstick from Avon Simply pretty ColorBliss Lipstick Range.Its one of the most happening and rocking shade among all Beauty Bloggers.Its our own 'Mango Mania'.

Price: Rs 99 for 1, Rs 179 for 2.

                    Current Month Super Saver Offer




My Take On This Product:
I had seen swatches of several Avon ColorBliss Lipsticks on my Fellow Blogger Rekha's blog post HERE
This post helped me a lot to decide the shades I wanted for myself.I ordered several shades from this range which I will review in upcoming  posts.
Among all the shades, I liked 'Mango Mania' and 'Whisper Pink' 'Rosy Kiss' and 'Truffle' a lot.
The shade 'Mango Mania' is a bright peachy orange lipstick with brown undertones.This shade instantly lifts up my overall look.This shade is really unique and I would suggest to keep minimal eye makeup when you are wearing this shade.


This lipstick is very moisturizing with a staying power of 4-5 hours including one meal.It fades evenly with time leaving a orangish tint.It never ever gets patchy on my lips.Its has matte finish and requires two swipes for opaque coverage.Its somehow similar to Lotus Herbals pure color Lipstick 'Peach creme' but a little more bright than that.It would suit fair and medium skin tones a lot.I bought this lipstick for just Rs 99.I liked it so much that I immediately ordered another one for backup.I highly recommend this shade to everyone who love peachy orange lipsticks.


Pros Of The Lipstick:
-'Mango mania' is bright peachy orange lipstick with brown undertones.
-This shade is very unique shade which can uplift even a dull look instantly.
-This shade makes one look so bubbly and pretty! :p
-These are available for Rs 99 when on offer, so damn reasonable.
-Quantity provided is 4.2 gm which will last for a long time.
-These are matte lipstick so ideal for both night and day wear.
-Two swipes needed for opaque coverage.
-This lipstick never ever dries my lips.
-Keeps my lips moisturized.
-The new ones have several natural ingredients that keep our lips well hydrated for a long time.
-Wide range of shades are available.
-Would suit both fair and medium skin tones.
-Staying power is 4-5 hours.
-It fades evenly leaving a beautiful orangish tint.
-It never gets patchy.

Cons Of The Product:
-Some how I have seen it needs 3 swipes to cover up my upper pigmented lip.
-The shade chart given in catalogue is very misleading.
-These lipsticks are very soft so don't exert much pressure while applying or it may break. (My Whisper pink Lipstick broke) :(
-When I swipe more than twice, I have noticed, this lipstick bleeds.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5

Will I Repurchase it? I already have two of this shade.So when next I will need to, I would definitely buy it.

Overall Recommendation: For the price you are getting this lipstick, its a steal.Grab as many shades as possible from this range.You would never ever be disappointed.

 My Hairstyle is getting damn boring! :( Need a change! :p