Thursday 2 February 2012

My First Blog Sale!

Hello Friends!
Have you ever been an impulsive buyer?? :p I have seriously turned into a shopaholic rather you can say a shopaholic.There are several stuff in my possession that I would never ever use in my life.Almost all are results of my impulsive purchasing.Anyways here I am with my first blog sale for you all sweeties.I have kept nominal rate considering the fact that you have to pay shipping charges too for buying stuff.

Few Things-
1-My sale is completely based on first come first serve basis.

2-Kindly mention in the comment section if you want to purchase anything.

3-In case the first person does not mail me within 24 hours then it will go to second person wishing to purchase it.

4-If you change your decision of buying something then kindly mention it in the comment form.

5-Shipping charge for all places in India is Rs 75.

6-If someone buys more than 3 products then still the shipping charge will be kept Rs 75.

7-My Blog Sale ends on 12th of February.

8-Kindly mail me on my email id- tapaswini4u@gmail.com, if you wish to purchase any product.

9-All the products put on sale either have their expiry date of 2013 or 2014.

1-MAYBELLINE DIAMOND GLOW EYESHADOW QUAD-(PINK WINE)


 2-MAYBELLINE WATERSHINE LIQUID DIAMONDS- CORAL SUNSET (SOLD)
 3-NYX LIQUID EYE LINER 'OCEAN'
  4-NYX LIQUID EYELINER-ELECTRIC BLUE
5-LOTUS BOTANICAL OPULENCE LIQUID EYE LINER:
 6-AVON PERFECT WEAR LIPSTICK- ALWAYS ROSE
7-AVON PERFECT WEAR LIPSTICK 'LASTING CHERRY':
 8-NYX CONCEALER IN A JAR 'MEDIUM'
9-MAYBELLINE MOUSSE BLUSH 'SOFT PLUM' (SOLD)
 10-NATURAL BATH & BODY VITAMIN E HAND AND CUTICLE CREAM.
 11-INGLOT AMC MATTE EYESHADOW 358. (SOLD)
12-LOTUS HERBALS MOIST PETALS LIPSTICK 'RASPBERRY PUNCH'
 13-LOTUS HERBALS MOIST PETALS LIPSTICK 'LILAC DELIGHT'
 14-LOTUS HERBALS MATTE GLOW (L) FOUNDATION- SOFT BEIGE.
15-LAKME ABSOLUTE LIPSTICK' ELEGANT BLOOM: