Tuesday 24 March 2015

My Kellogg's Healthy Breakfast

Hello Guys !
Today I am going to write something that’s apart from  my usual posts. Recently, I joined a gym and since then, I have been lot careful with my meals. Earlier I used to neglect my breakfast and sometimes used to postpone it. It used to drain me out quite easily and also led to severe weight gain. Now that I have changed my routine and taking care of my meals more often, I can see the difference. You must have heard guys: "Breakfast like a King, Lunch like a Prince, and Dine like a Pauper." My philosophy was completely opposite few months back and I suffered a lot for that. Now I always make it a point to have a healthy breakfast. Most of the time my intake includes Kellogg’s oat poha and muesli or corn flakes served with either chilled or hot milk. Most of the days I run out of new ideas and seriously guys same breakfast recipes do feel boring for me each day. I am a good cook and a big foodie but since 3 months, I am monitoring my diet. I no more indulge in paranthas laced with extra desi ghee or maggi which were my favorites and used to give me immense gastronomic pleasure. While I was running out of fresh ideas on breakfast recipes, I stumbled upon Kellogg's facebook page. To my utter surprise, I found nearly 100+ recipes all prepared with Kellogg’s corn flakes. I am so happy to have found this page, it has some yummy and super easy recipes. You can whip a recipe within 5-10 minutes. I never knew, corn flakes could be used in such fun ways which will appeal both children and adults equally.

 

So do you want to visit Kellogg’s wale Gupta ji’s home with me? Each day they have some or other yummy, mouth watering dishes made with simple ingredients like corn flakes. Have you ever heard of walnut cornflakes choco balls?The very sight of those choco balls made me drool. We all want to indulge in super tasty recipes each day but the thought calories keep us back. The word choco balls itself sound unhealthy. But no more guys, Lets head to Gupta Ji’s home and try their ‘Subah ka naashta’ which is super healthy, looks amazing and tastes much better. I would love to try Chapatti cornflakes Chivda first as I do not much prefer sweet breakfast recipes. I love eating poha and upma, so this one would be my first choice, when I would visit Gupta ji’s home. I would also love to have corn flakes salad, it is a yummy healthy dish made with lots of veggies like cucumber, carrot, tomatoes and fruits like grapes mixed with crunchy cornflakes. Oh god, so much talk on breakfast recipes has made me super duper hungry. So am leaving guys, heading towards Gupta ji’s home for a perfect naashta. I would love to learn more and more recipes from them and would try out those recipes at home. So till then, good bye. Have a yummylicious day.