Friday 27 February 2015

Maybelline Colossal Eye liner Review

What The Company Says?
COLOSSAL LINER
Enjoy eye-catching intensity and flawless precision with the Maybelline New York Colossal Liner.
Designed to end all your application woes, the Maybelline New York Colossal Liner features a 0.4 mm Flexi Tip applicator that gives you perfect, error-free lines. Empowered with the Ink Pigment Technology, this Colossal Eyeliner imparts fade-proof, intense color to your eyes. Its quick-dry formula ensures a 12-hour staying power and quick application. Add this kajal eyeliner to your vanity kit and enjoy stunningly defined eyes, everyday!

Price: Rs 425 for 1.2 ml



My Experience:
Packaging: It comes in a pen form with flexible foam applicator. Its packaging is very similar to Maybelline hyperglossy liner. But its tip is more longer n broader at the base. I do not find any issues while applying it. Its flexible tip helps a lot in drawing neat thinner and thicker lines. It is a great liner for cat eye makeup. But I feel, if you have small eyes, you might face issues with it due to broader base of the applicator.

Shadewise: It is an intense black shade. I really liked to see how intense it is. It looks so good with eye shadows and full makeup on.

Pigmentation: It is really pigmented, not at all watery or anything. It glides really well and shows up with one swipe on my eyes.

Texture & Finish: It has right consistency, neither too runny nor too thick. It has glossy finish. I really like my liners to be glossy, I do not much like matte liners. So this is a winner in that sphere.

Longevity: I really had not expected much, but I was so so surprised guys. It has such incredible staying power. I used it on my eyes and went out, after I came back after 8 hours, it was still there on my eyes with no fading. It does not peel off like other glossy liners. It fades evenly. It gets easily removed with a makeup remover. I find only con with it and that is it is not waterproof, it can melt during summers.

Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5

Will I repurchase it? Yes I think so, except its one con that its not waterproof, I have no qualms over it. I am really using it like every day. I am loving it. <3  <3