Wednesday 15 February 2012

Nyx Round Lipgloss 'Apricot'

Hello Friends!
Today I am going to review 'Nyx Round Lipgloss' Apricot which I got from StyleCraze.com recently during their Nyx Sale. 
What The Company Says?


Price: 1.99$, In India Rs 199 for 2.5 ml, I got this for Rs 169 after discount.








My Take On This Product:
When I saw Nyx Round Lipgloss available at an awesome discount,I had to buy one of these at any cost.I was confused between 'Peach' and 'Apricot'. I searched for swatches online and liked the shade 'Apricot' a lot.Its a bright coral shade and looked very pigmented too.

                                NATURAL LIGHT


These gloss comes in cute plastic tubes with a black cap which looks very girly :p and these are travel friendly too.I am getting so obsessed with this gloss that it has to be there in bag to my work place at all cost.I have never ever felt this obsessed with a gloss except Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Papaya of course.

This gloss looks very pigmented in swatches, but somehow I didn't find it that pigmented on my lips.I was not very impressed with the color payoff.It looks like a pretty Peachy pink shade with a 'Glass Like' appearance.
Its a wearable gloss, which you can wear at any time of the day anywhere.Considering its wearability, I am liking it a lot.Its staying power is maximum 2-3 hours without a meal.Its very lightweight, you wont feel a thing on your lips.Its not at all sticky and keeps my lips hydrated for a long time indeed.


                                    ARTIFICIAL LIGHT





Pros Of The Product:
-Cute and handy packaging.
-Very pretty coral shade.
-Its a lightweight lipgloss.
-It imparts a 'Glass like' appearance on my lips.
-It looks more of a peachy pink shade on lips.
-It stays for 2-3 hours on my lips, which is pretty good for a lip gloss.
-Its not a bit sticky.
-Keeps my lips well hydrated for a great time.
-This is such a subtle shade,I can wear it any time of the day.
-It has doe foot applicator which makes it very easy to apply on lips.
-Its very reasonable, I got this at rs 169 only.
-This gloss never gets streaky on my lips.

Cons Of The Product:
-Though it looks pigmented in swatches, doesn't look much pigmented on my lips.
-The applicator stem gets very messy and picks lots of gloss.
-The quantity is very less, only 2.5 ml.
-Once again availability is an issue.

Rating: 4 out of 5

Will I purchase it? Yes in some other shade.

My Overall Recommendation: You all girls are surely going to like this lip gloss a lot.Go and have one of these in a shade of your choice.


1-Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Papaya
2-Nyx Round Lipgloss Apricot