Friday 27 January 2012

Faces Canada Blush 'Burnt Sienna'

Hello Friends!
Today I am going to review a blush named 'Burnt Sienna' from  the brand Faces Canada.This is a matte peach shade which I love to use almost everyday to my lab.Now read on my review to know more.

What The Company Says?
-Vitamin e and hyalouronic acid enriched, minimizes skin imperfections.
-Long stay, easy to blend color formula with a creamy texture
-Lanolin free.

Rs 299 for 8 gm.



My Take On This Product:
I came to know about this blush after going through Ankita's review HERE Its a matte warm peachy shade which I prefer to wear almost everyday of the season.I have been using it since two months and simply cant stop loving it.I feel like buying another one for backup :p  , though I know it will last me for a long time indeed.This comes in a round black pan in compact form.It has a big mirror lodged inside of the cover but no brush is provided with it.I don't prefer blushes provided with small brushes because due to that the quantity of the blush gets reduced and half the space is occupied the brush itself which are not very long lasting and quite scratchy.


Anyways this blush is quite soft and pigmented.With one swipe very little blush gets transferred to the brush as the blush is in a compact form.I like that because there is no product wastage while picking up the blush.I need two swipes for that envious peachy glow on my cheeks which looks absolutely gorgeous on my skin tone. ( He He He I am praising myself :p) I really adore this peachy blush and I have noticed even after using it so much, hardly the blush looks used.There is seriously lots of quantity in the pan.This blush is suitable for both day and night wear.The blush looks orangish but after blending you get a subtle peachiness on your skin.




Pros Of The Product:
-Its a pretty true peach shade blush.
-The texture of the blush is quite soft but does not lead to any product wastage while picking it up.
-It comes in compact form inside a pan.
-Comes with a big mirror.
-Quantity is 8gm which is really good for the price.
-You hardly need 1-2 swipes for that desired peachy glow.
-It blends like a dream, seriously blending is super awesome.
-Staying power is more than 6 hours without a face primer.
-Will suit all skin types, even dark skin tones.
-Its price is pretty reasonable.
-Some unique pinky blushes also come in this range.
-Its not a bit shimmery.
-Its quite pigmented too.

Cons Of The Product:
-Availability is an issue.
-It does not come with a blusher brush.
-Packaging could be classy like their Glam on range.
-Faces Cosmetics India site is no more working.
-This is the only brand without a proper publicity from the brands itself.

Rating: 4.25 out of 5

Will I repurchase it? Yes after it gets finished, I will surely buy another one.Its totally worth the price.

My Overall Recommendation: Do grab this blush if you do not have a single true matte peach blush in your stock.Its really a gorgeous yet wearable blush suitable for both day and night wear.

 My Recent Oriflame and Avon Haul! What all you liked from it? Which one you would like me to review first?