Thursday 12 January 2012

Aroma Magic Seaweed Hydrating Pack

Hello Friends!
Today I am going to review a face pack from Aroma Magic that I recently bought to combat the harsh winter at my place.

Price- Rs 215 for 50 gm.



What The Company Says?
Aroma Magic Seaweed Pack revitalizes and hydrates the skin complexion. Instantly reduces irritation and sensitivity & protects skin from damage due to external environment aggression, central heating and air-conditioning. Enhances skin radiance and leaves skin fresh and dewy. Ideal for sensitive skin.

Directions for use: After cleansing face, apply Aroma Magic Seaweed Pack onto face, under the eye & neck. Rinse off after 20 minutes. Apply few drops of Aroma Magic Sensitive Skin Oil.

Aroma Magic Seaweed Pack contains extracts of Seaweed, Lotus, Flax Seed, Honey, Aloe Vera, Soya Bean, Ceramides & pure essential oils of Neroli, Geranium, Rose & Lavender. 



My Take On This Product:
The brand Aroma Magic is well known for its essential oils and amazing collection collection of face packs.So one month back when I was checking the products at a mall, I glanced upon this pack.The description regarding hydrating the skin and imparting a radiant look was tempting enough to purchase it without reading a review.When I came back home and searched for a review, didn't get a single one.So I thought to check it out myself and review it for every one's benefit.

This pack comes in a wide tub packaging like their various products with a screw cap and a flap protecting the content.When I opened the flap, its fragrance caught me.I cant explain the fragrance but its a very soothing and relaxing one.The pack comes in gel form, its eye catching light green in color.I loved its color a lot.:p Anyways one thing was disappointing was the tub was some 80% filled and rest was empty.It really feels bad to spend so much to find so less quantity.

The gel is quite thick, so I splash water on my face and massage a little bit quantity on my skin.It gives very cooling and soothing effect on facial skin.After washing it of, my skin gets soft and smooth and remains hydrated for a long time.My skin was irritated due to binging on all gorgeous food last month :p .It soothes irritated skin significantly too.It leaves a subtle glow which lasts whole day long. :) So overall its a good face pack but for the quantity provided, it turns out to be costly too. :( 

Pros Of The Product:
-It contains Sea weed , well known for hydrating and anti wrinkle properties.
-It contains several essential oils and ceramides too.
-Its fragrance is heavenly, very soothing to senses.
-It hydrates my skin and maintains the moisture for a long time indeed.
-It refines my skin texture and makes it soft and smooth.
-It leaves a soft radiant glow that lasts whole day long.
-Available at most cosmetic stores and online shopping sites.
-Its in a gel form so stretchy feeling and hassle free way of doing facial at home.
-Its a good buy for normal to dry skin people.
-It soothes irritated skin and heals too to a great extent.
-It feels really cooling and soothing when you apply it.

Cons Of The Product:
-20% of the tub is empty, I really don't like this.
-It will get finished very soon too.
-I find it pretty costly for the price you are getting.
-I am just wondering what color they have added in the pack.
-The effect lasts for 1-2 days maximum.
-You can't entirely skip a moisturizer if you use this.
-I am not sure about anti-wrinkle properties.

Rating: 3.75 out of 5

Will I Repurchase it? May be not sure because I have several packs to finish now. :p

My Overall Recommendation: Very good hydrating pack for normal to dry skin.