Tuesday 26 June 2012

My Inglot Brown Eye Shadows Collection!

Hello Friends!
I like doing subtle natural everyday eye makeup.I love all kinds of browns and I have got some 11 brown Inglot eyeshadow refills.Inglot freedom system eyeshadow refills are very reasonable with great pigmentation and staying power.If you guys love eye shadows but don't want to splurge on Mac or any other high-end brand then surely try Inglot eye shadow refills.Do check out the swatches of Brown Inglot eye shadows which I have with me.

Inglot Pearl Eye Shadow 409:



Inglot Pearl Eye Shadow 421




Inglot Pearl Eye Shadow 422




Inglot Pearl Eye Shadow 423





Inglot DS Eye Shadow 457



Inglot AMC Shine Eye Shadow 12




Inglot AMC Shine Eye Shadow 21




Inglot AMC Shine Eye Shadow 42




Inglot AMC Eye Shadow 52




Inglot AMC Eye Shadow 54




Inglot AMC Eye Shadow 55