Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Long Awaited Parcels !

Hello Friends!
How are you all?Today I received two parcels which got delayed due to some irresponsible people.
I had placed an order with Medplusbeauty people on 13th of January and today finally I received it.It was a long wait and harassment both by the site and DTDC people.These Medplusbeauty people told me they have dispatched my parcel by Indiapost on 20 January, when I called up again on 23rd They said It was DTDC by which they have sent.I do agree they have wide range of collection and awesome discount but the way they harassed me I think I wont shop from that site anymore.Almost 20-30 times I have called them up this month and every time the customer service people tell me different story.These DTDC people from Hyderabad called me up and told that my package has been delivered two days back , when I call up DTDC Branch of my place,they say today they will deliver.I was totally pissed of by them.

Ok now back to haul.I received my package from my sweet blogger friend Suma too today.She too was very concerned about the delay.I was relaxed seeing the palette and my stuff in good condition.Anyways I got my First 'Original' Palette from 'Sleek Makeup'.This is my first Sleek product and I am soooooo happy and ecstatic.I am sharing some pics with you.