Friday 6 January 2012

Jiva Grape Seed Mask

Hello Friends!
I was not able to post regularly due to a conference which I am attending at my home city.Just took out time and publishing this post on a face mask which I have been using since 2010.



What The Company Says?
This mask contains grape seed oil, which is high in vitamin E and Omega 6 fatty acids. It also contains natural chlorophyll and antioxidants that promote cell growth, and linoleic acid, which tones and tightens the skin. Almond oil is an excellent emollient, which helps the skin to balance water loss and absorption of moisture. Bel fruit helps tighten the pores, making skin look fresh and youthful.


Action
Gently erases fine lines by accelerating the cell renewal process. Improves skin texture and fortifies fragile dermal tissue.

Price: Rs-95 for 50 gm

Ingredients:


My Take on This Product:
I bought this mask from Jiva Ayurveda some months back along with their well known shampoos and few medicines. The description given on the website was tempting enough and price was damn reasonable, thus I placed my order and got all the stuff within 5 days. This product is meant for skin rejuvenation and firming. Due to sudden weight loss my facial skin, sort of didn’t feel as firm as it was so I kind of thought to try some herbal masks for firming my skin.

I would love to say that this pack didn’t disappoint me at all. Its a must have pack for people desiring toning and firming of facial skin. Its a thick paste which can’t be used as such thus I dilute it with water or milk and apply. This paste contains grape seed granules too thus the pack is quite coarse in texture. Its fragrance is very herbal kind, mainly smells of grape seeds. Its been more than a year now, am using this mask and after using it I always notice lighter skin tone, firm skin and appearance of pores reduce remarkably. 

But if we leave using this pack then all these effects are temporary, thus I make it a point to use it at least once a week.


Plus Points:
1-One of the most effective herbal mask available for skin rejuvenation and skin firming.
2-Efectively reduces appearance of visible pores.
3-I felt immediate skin firmness with single use.
4-My skin tone lightens with every use.
5-Contains several herbal ingredients like almonds, grape seed oil etc.
6-Very reasonable price for the quantity provided.
7-It contains grape seed granules which exfoliates my skin too.
8-Available at JIVA, which offers several modes of payment option.
9-It comes in tube like packaging which I prefer than tub packaging.

Minus Points:
1-Availability is an issue as it can be purchased only from Jiva Ayurveda.
2-Its fragrance is quite strong which I don’t like.
3-Its quite thick thus cannot be used as such. It should be diluted with water or milk.
4-If we stop using this mask, then effect is not long lasting.
5-With regular use, product starts depositing near the opening.

Rating: 4 out 5

Will I repurchase? Yes I will surely purchase it again.

My Overall Recommendation: I would recommend this facial mask specially to those who desire to firm up their facial skin.


p.s. Do join me on Networked blog, Twitter, GFC for earning extra entries in my New Year's Giveaway which will open officially on January 10. Check HERE